Local Area Portals
- East Gippsland Shire Council
- Inspired by Gippsland
- Discover East Gippsland ,
- East Gippsland Newspapers
- Destination Gippsland
- Metung Visitor Information Centre
- Gippsland Lakes Discovery Trail
- Bruthen Walking Trails
- South Australia Rail Trails
- Murray to the Mountains Rail Trail
- Trails and Greenways Clearinghouse.
- Parks, Tracks and Trails in Victoria
- Riding East Gippsland Trail Recumbent
- Brisbane Valley Rail Trail
- Victorian National Parks Association
- East Gippsland Bird Observers Club.
- Gippsland High Country Tours
- Errinundra to the Snowy 4 day wilderness event
- Melbourne Bicycle Touring Club
- Guide to bicycle tours based from Orbost
- Bicycle Victoria
- Sale and District Sunday Afternoon Cyclists
- Cycling Promotion Fund
- Bicycles.Net.Au Portal
- Aussie Cycling (portal for a wide range of cycling links)
- Cycling and loving it; the way to go for women. Lots of resources.
- Wheels of Justice. A huge site, many links, challenging material.
- Mitchell Bicycle Users Group
- Yarra Bicycle Users Group.
- Boroondara Bicycle Users' Group
- Come Cycle With Me Blog
- OzHPV is the national association of human power vehicle enthusiasts in Australia, mainly recumbent cycle riders, who have a keen interest in human powered vehicles (HPVs).
Other sites with rail trail information or interest
- Trans Canadian Trail: developing a trans national network.
- A personal record (USA); includes many RT links.
- Internet books source including RT topics.
- The West Virginia Rails-to-Trails Council (USA)
- North Carolina (USA) Rail-Trails
- Proposed European Cycle Route Network spanning the continent.
- A developing RT on South Island NZ near Christchurch.
- Canadian trail network.
- Another USA RT site, many links & information.
- The Trans Canada Trail This site is by two Australians who have ridden the entire distance. W orth a look
- Sustrans UK
- Rails to Trails Conservancy USA
- Landcare plays an important role in assisting rail trails.
- Spanish railway enthusiasts site. Can have some RT information.
- Links to the Spanish Pirineu de Girona Greenway (Spanish rail trails)
- Promoting Provincial Victoria
- VeloPyrenees Cycling (holidays in France)
and something a bit off-beat, but intriguing:The Rail-Rod Street / Railroad 2-seat recumbent vehicle